Small businesses have always played a critical role in the growth and future of our region, and FCCPNW knows that rising costs are creating challenges for many small business owners. That is why the Filipino chamber partnered with Comcast RISE by offering grants, marketing services, and technology upgrades to strengthen and empower small businesses owned by women and people of color hit hard by COVID-19. Expanded Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion commitment, It helps support more than 9,500 small businesses nationwide awarding $91 million in grants, consulting, media, and creative production services. With that it continues to be uplifting small business customers as they rebuild and recover.
$1 million will be granted in King and Pierce counties
● That’s $10,000 to 100 independent small businesses
● Covered in 5 cities across the country
Top Points of Eligibility:
● It’s open only to small businesses that are at least 51% owned by women and/or people of color
● No more than 25 full-time and part-time employees
● Established business operations for minimum 3 years
● Grants will be announced at the end of November 2022 and awarded in December 2022.